Police in East Lothian are appealing for the public’s help to trace a man reported missing from Musselburgh.
Anniversary appeal to catch killer of Wolverhampton teenager
Detectives investigating the murder of Wolverhampton teenager Keelan Wilson have launched a fresh plea for information a year on from his death.
The 15-year-old was discovered with fatal stab wounds following reports of disorder in Langley Road, Merry Hill, at around 11pm on 29 May last year.
A dedicated team of detectives continue to work diligently on the case as the force leaves no stone unturned in the pursuit of Keelan's killer or killers.
So far, nine teenagers have been arrested in connection with his murder and released under investigation as enquiries continue.
Officers are now re-appealing, on the 12-month anniversary of his sad death, for anyone with information to come forward.
Detective Chief Inspector Chris Mallett, from the force's homicide team, said: "It is exactly a year on from Keelan's tragic death and we are just as determined now, as we were then, to get justice for his family.
"This is a complex investigation and there is ongoing work which is not always visible to the public.
"However, we continue to need your help in catching Keelan's killer or killers. I appreciate there may have been people who didn't feel they could speak to officers at the time due to a sense of misguided loyalty.
"But this a 15-year-old boy, who had his life ahead of him, who has been taken away at the hands of a knife and we need to ensure justice prevails. Any piece of information, however insignificant you feel it is, could be crucial in cracking the case."
Anyone with any information should call police on 101, or via Live Chat at west-midlands.police.uk between 8am and midnight. Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Missing Person Appeal - Jasbid Kalay aged 42.Last seen driving a black Vauxhall insignia at 01:15 23rd June in the Armley Area of Leeds.
Missing from Romford, last seen 9am, 22nd June.
Can you help POLICE find 70-year-old Calbert Senior who is missing from his home in the Brixton area?
Can you help POLICE find missing 14-year-old Tatiyanna Thomas?
POLICE are appealing for help to trace Kelvin Franklin, 17, who has been missing from his home in Tranmere, Wirral since last week.
- Essex Police Appeal: Have you seen this distinctive jewellery
- Cheshire Constabulary: Appeal after boy assaulted by a man in Poynton
- Appeal from Essex Police: following a serious collision on #A120 near Great Bromley
- LEEDS: Do you recognise this woman? Wanted for theft
- Anniversary appeal to catch killer of Wolverhampton teenager
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie