Hannah Lees is a missing 15 year old female from the Wandsworth area.
Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
Appeal for witnesses following rape – Oxford
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
At around 3.20am and 3.40am this morning (4/5) a woman in her twenties has been subjected to a sexual assault. The incident took place in an alleyway on Turl Street, Oxford.
The victim is being supported by specially trained officers.
The first offender is described as a man with olive or tanned skin, aged late twenties to early thirties, around 5ft 8 to 5ft 9ins tall, clean shaven, with a muscular build. He was has short dark hair which was parted to one side. He was wearing dark coloured trousers and dark coloured jacket.
The second offender also had olive or tanned skin, was around 5ft 7 to 5ft 8ins tall, he was younger looking and looked quite baby face. He is thought to be in his late teens to early twenties, with a muscular build, with short dark neat hair, shaved at the sides. He was wearing a short sleeved white buttoned shirt with dark coloured dots, and dark coloured jean type trousers.
Senior investigating officer, Detective Inspector Matt Bick, said: “We have launched an investigation following this serious incident.
“We are in the early stages of this investigation but are following a number of lines of enquiry.
“As a result of this incident members of the public may see an increased police presence.
“We would advise anyone with concerns to please speak to one of our officers.
“We are asking the public for their assistance in our investigation, we are asking anyone who may have seen two men in the company of a woman who match the description shortly before 3.20am in the area of Turl Street to please come forward.
“Additionally we are aware that three vehicles have passed along Turl Street at the time of the offence between 3.20am and 3.40am. If any of the vehicles has dash-cam footage we would ask them to review it and get in touch, or if they have eye witness information we would appreciate them contacting us.”
“I would also ask anyone who was walking in the area of Turl Street at around the time of the incident to please come forward.”
Anyone with information should call 101 or go to our website quoting reference 190 4/5/19.
Alternatively if you wish to report 100% anonymously you can call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Can you help police find 41 y/o Gavin Bird who’s gone missing from Leigh on Sea?
Amilah Talukdare, aged 17, was last seen at 1pm yesterday, Tuesday, May 21, in Wellingborough.
Have you seen missing Patrick Walsh from Letchworth?
Have you seen missing teenager Stella Stuart?
Police are concerned for David Gerry missing from Torbay.
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie
- Warwickshire Police: Appeal after two attempted robberies
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal following raid at Sloane Street jewellers
- West Midlands Police appeal for information following fatal Aston collision
- Metropolitan Police: STABBING: Murder investigation launched in Harlesden
- Coventry Police: Appeal after teenagers racially abused and assaulted at knifepoint