Hannah Lees is a missing 15 year old female from the Wandsworth area.
Warwickshire Police: Appeal after two attempted robberies
Appeal after two attempted robberies
Police are appealing for witnesses after two attempted robberies in Warwickshire.
The first attempted robbery happened around 8.15pm last night (Saturday 27 April) at the Co-Op in Sherbourne Avenue in Nuneaton. A man went into the store and threatened staff with a knife. He made off empty handed. He is described as white, approximately 5ft 8, slim to medium build, aged mid to late 40s. He was wearing a black beanie style hat and dark coloured top and bottoms.
The second incident happened at around 9.05pm last night at the Co-Op in Tamworth Road in Kingsbury. A man went into the store and threatened staff, he made off empty handed. He is described as white, aged in his 40s and wearing dark trousers and a black jacket. He was also wearing a beanie style hat.
No-one was injured in the either incident but staff in both stores were left shaken.
Enquiries are on-going and police are not ruling out that the attempted robberies may be linked.
Detective Inspector Cindy Stephenson said: "We're keen to speak to anyone who may have been either in Sherbourne Road in Nuneaton or Tamworth Road in Kingsbury around the time of the incidents as they may have information that can help with our enquiries."
Any witnesses are asked to contact Warwickshire Police on 101 quoting reference 324 270919 for the Sherbourne Avenue incident and reference 334 270919 for Tamworth Road.
Alternatively information can be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
ISSUED: 10.50am 280419 EH
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Can you help police find 41 y/o Gavin Bird who’s gone missing from Leigh on Sea?
Amilah Talukdare, aged 17, was last seen at 1pm yesterday, Tuesday, May 21, in Wellingborough.
Have you seen missing Patrick Walsh from Letchworth?
Have you seen missing teenager Stella Stuart?
Police are concerned for David Gerry missing from Torbay.
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie
- Warwickshire Police: Appeal after two attempted robberies
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal following raid at Sloane Street jewellers
- West Midlands Police appeal for information following fatal Aston collision
- Metropolitan Police: STABBING: Murder investigation launched in Harlesden
- Coventry Police: Appeal after teenagers racially abused and assaulted at knifepoint