Please help the Metropolitan Police locate vulnerable missing person Molly Dunnett who is missing from Norfolk.
Warwickshire Police: Appeal after two attempted robberies
Appeal after two attempted robberies
Police are appealing for witnesses after two attempted robberies in Warwickshire.
The first attempted robbery happened around 8.15pm last night (Saturday 27 April) at the Co-Op in Sherbourne Avenue in Nuneaton. A man went into the store and threatened staff with a knife. He made off empty handed. He is described as white, approximately 5ft 8, slim to medium build, aged mid to late 40s. He was wearing a black beanie style hat and dark coloured top and bottoms.
The second incident happened at around 9.05pm last night at the Co-Op in Tamworth Road in Kingsbury. A man went into the store and threatened staff, he made off empty handed. He is described as white, aged in his 40s and wearing dark trousers and a black jacket. He was also wearing a beanie style hat.
No-one was injured in the either incident but staff in both stores were left shaken.
Enquiries are on-going and police are not ruling out that the attempted robberies may be linked.
Detective Inspector Cindy Stephenson said: "We're keen to speak to anyone who may have been either in Sherbourne Road in Nuneaton or Tamworth Road in Kingsbury around the time of the incidents as they may have information that can help with our enquiries."
Any witnesses are asked to contact Warwickshire Police on 101 quoting reference 324 270919 for the Sherbourne Avenue incident and reference 334 270919 for Tamworth Road.
Alternatively information can be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
ISSUED: 10.50am 280419 EH
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Missing Person John Connelly - Officers are looking to trace John who has been reported missing.
Missing - 15-yr-old Dillon Day, described as white, slim build, blonde hair styled in a swept back style, last seen wearing black trousers & a white shirt.
KELLYCIA LAMVU is missing from Islington
Peter BROWN has been missing from Scarborough since early June 2019
Edele Tipping, 40, has been missing from the Abersoch area since 26/6/19.
- Essex Police Appeal: Have you seen this distinctive jewellery
- Cheshire Constabulary: Appeal after boy assaulted by a man in Poynton
- Appeal from Essex Police: following a serious collision on #A120 near Great Bromley
- LEEDS: Do you recognise this woman? Wanted for theft
- Anniversary appeal to catch killer of Wolverhampton teenager
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie