Hannah Lees is a missing 15 year old female from the Wandsworth area.
We may collect and process the following data you supply, whether by physical or electronic means:
• Information provided by you filling in forms, including registration forms or requesting material or information
• Contacting us
• Submitting a survey
• Transactions and payments to us
• Visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data
3. IP Address
We may collect information about your computer, such as IP address, OS and browser . This is to help improve our services and to report amalgamated information to our advertisers or marketing partners. This is statistical data only and does not identify an individual.
The data that we store is kept within the European Union (EU). To the best of our knowledge all data stored by our contractors is also stored within the EU.
We will disclose your personal information if obliged to by a legal requirement, in order to protect our business from fraud or potentially illegal action, or in event of one of our brands or services being sold to a third party.
You have the right to opt out of our services at any time, and the mechanism for this will be clearly stated on any communication. By opting out you may have several or all services withdrawn. By opting out we may no longer have a record of your decision, and you may reregister at any point (and remove yourself as before).
Links to and from third party websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates are not controlled by us, if you follow a link to these websites, they will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these.
8. Access To Information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet administration costs, and will require verification that you are the rightful person to access this data.
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Can you help police find 41 y/o Gavin Bird who’s gone missing from Leigh on Sea?
Amilah Talukdare, aged 17, was last seen at 1pm yesterday, Tuesday, May 21, in Wellingborough.
Have you seen missing Patrick Walsh from Letchworth?
Have you seen missing teenager Stella Stuart?
Police are concerned for David Gerry missing from Torbay.
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie
- Warwickshire Police: Appeal after two attempted robberies
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal following raid at Sloane Street jewellers
- West Midlands Police appeal for information following fatal Aston collision
- Metropolitan Police: STABBING: Murder investigation launched in Harlesden
- Coventry Police: Appeal after teenagers racially abused and assaulted at knifepoint