Have you seen Regina Goop? She is vulnerable & missing from Stoke Newington #N16 since approx 7pm.
Metropolitan Police: STABBING: Murder investigation launched in Harlesden
Murder investigation launched in Harlesden
A murder investigation continues following a stabbing in north London. Seven people arrested in connection with the murder have been released without further action.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) at 21:07hrs on Tuesday, 23 April to High Street, NW10, following reports of a stabbing.
Officers attended and a 21-year-old man was found suffering from stab wounds.
He was taken to hospital by LAS where he was pronounced dead at 02:47hrs on Wednesday, 24 April.
Next of kin have been informed. Formal identification is yet to take place.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
Detectives believe that the suspects arrived in two cars before blocking traffic in order to carry out the attack. The victim fled into a bookmakers to seek help before the arrival of emergency services.
An incident room has opened under Detective Chief Inspector Glen Lloyd from the Homicide and Major Crime Command.
DCI Lloyd, said: “I am appealing for anyone who witnessed this violent attack to come forward and contact the incident room. We know that the suspects blocked the road; this would have held up a number of vehicles including a Route 18 bus. Were you on this bus at 9pm?
“I would ask that anyone who filmed the assault on a mobile phone or who may have captured it on a dash cam to call us.
“It is important that we build up a picture of what happened on the High Street last night.”
Detectives would like to hear from anyone who has information regarding the murder or who was in the area at the time of the assault.
Seven men – no further details - were arrested at the scene on suspicion of offences including possession of an offensive weapon and attempted murder. They were later released without further action.
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call the incident room on 020 8358 0100 or 101 quoting reference Cad 7897/23Apr, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
If there are any young people who either have information about violence or knife crime, they can visit www.fearless.org where they can pass on information anonymously. Fearless is part of the Crimestoppers charity, and is also independent of the police.
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Appeal for help in tracing missing man Roy Morris – Chalfont St Peter
MISSING PERSON: James Logan alias James Higgins, 50, missing since 1700 hours on 20th May 2019.
Jasmine Arrol (22) was last seen at approximately 0845hrs on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 in the Neilston Road area of Paisley.
Dannial Wynn, 13yrs is currently missing from the Upton area of Pontefract.
Adam Stanmore, who is 37, was last seen on Saturday 18 May at 10.49pm in Horspath Road in Oxford and was reported missing to the force on Wednesday (22/5).
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie
- Warwickshire Police: Appeal after two attempted robberies
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal following raid at Sloane Street jewellers
- West Midlands Police appeal for information following fatal Aston collision
- Metropolitan Police: STABBING: Murder investigation launched in Harlesden
- Coventry Police: Appeal after teenagers racially abused and assaulted at knifepoint