Please help the Metropolitan Police locate vulnerable missing person Molly Dunnett who is missing from Norfolk.
Missing / Murder Investigation: Susan Waring from Darwen
Appeal continues to find Darwen woman
Detectives investigating the disappearance of a Darwen woman are continuing to appeal for information about her ahead of her birthday.
Susan Waring, 45, went missing in January, with police confirming in March her disappearance is now a murder investigation.
Despite several appeals for information and officers conducting a number of enquiries, police have yet to find her.
Det Ch Insp Geoff Hurst from Lancashire’s Force Major Investigation Team (FMIT) said: “This Sunday would have been Susan’s 46th birthday.
“What should have been a happy occasion and time to celebrate with family and friends has been overshadowed by their distress at her disappearance.
“Her relatives are, understandably, deeply upset. They want to know what has happened to Susan and I believe there is someone out there who knows where she is.”
It was initially thought Susan was last seen on January 30 at around 10pm, leaving an address on Blackburn Road. However, the last corroborated sighting of her was at a doctor’s surgery on James Street West on Wednesday, January 16, in the afternoon.
In early April officers searched three properties in the Blackburn Road area in connection with her disappearance.
Susan is described as being around 5ft 5ins tall, of small build, with brown eyes and collar-length, curly, brown hair. She speaks with a North West accent and has tattoos on both arms and legs, including smiley faces on her legs.
Det Ch Insp Hurst added: “Since going missing, no-one has heard from Susan.
“She was often in touch with her sister and is an active Facebook user but has not logged on since towards the end of January.
“People sometimes choose to go missing but given the circumstances, as well as the nature of Susan’s disappearance, I believe she has come to harm.
“Her family should be celebrating with her this weekend but they can’t. I would ask anyone reading this appeal, who knows what has happened, to do the right thing and come forward.
“Susan’s disappearance has left her family devastated and we will not stop until we find out what has happened to her.”
In March a 46-year-old man from Darwen was arrested on suspicion of murder and later released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting incident reference 0963 of March 20.
You can also report information to us online here: https://mipp.police.uk/operation/0401020119E01-PO1
Alternatively, independent charity Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Missing Person John Connelly - Officers are looking to trace John who has been reported missing.
Missing - 15-yr-old Dillon Day, described as white, slim build, blonde hair styled in a swept back style, last seen wearing black trousers & a white shirt.
KELLYCIA LAMVU is missing from Islington
Peter BROWN has been missing from Scarborough since early June 2019
Edele Tipping, 40, has been missing from the Abersoch area since 26/6/19.
- Essex Police Appeal: Have you seen this distinctive jewellery
- Cheshire Constabulary: Appeal after boy assaulted by a man in Poynton
- Appeal from Essex Police: following a serious collision on #A120 near Great Bromley
- LEEDS: Do you recognise this woman? Wanted for theft
- Anniversary appeal to catch killer of Wolverhampton teenager
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie