Officers are concerned for his safety after he was reported missing from the Hucknall area on 8 June 2019.
MIssing April Fabb case: 18 new calls from public
April Fabb was only 13 years old when she disappeared on 8th April 1969. A new anniversary appeal has provided Norfolk Police with 18 new phone calls.
April Fabb went missing from Metton in Norfolk as she was cycling to her sister's house in Roughton, a nearby village. She was on her way to deliver a birthday present to her brother-in-law.
Norfolk Police are yet to provide any details of the calls but have been quoted as saying that there were not yet any new lines on inquiry.
April's bicycle was found lying in a field.
No-one has ever been charged.During the investigation over 400 houses were searches and over 2,000 statements have been collected.
Cold case manager Andy Guy said: "I do believe there are still people alive today who may know, or strongly suspect what happened to April, and we would always review and pursue any new credible information that could unlock this mystery."
Photo(s) Copyright Fabb family.
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Have you seen Wesley Ashby from the Wood End area of Coventry anywhere?
Missing: Rory Langlais, 17 years old. Rory has been missing since 12/06/19 from the N9 area.
Please help the Metropolitan Police locate vulnerable missing person Dat Ngyuen who is 16 years old. Dat is missing from South Croydon.
MISSING: Minod Monger from Sheffield - Missing for 10 days, have you seen him?
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of 48-year-old Karen Elizabeth Wyatt, who has been reported missing from Axminster.
- Essex Police Appeal: Have you seen this distinctive jewellery
- Cheshire Constabulary: Appeal after boy assaulted by a man in Poynton
- Appeal from Essex Police: following a serious collision on #A120 near Great Bromley
- LEEDS: Do you recognise this woman? Wanted for theft
- Anniversary appeal to catch killer of Wolverhampton teenager
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie