Please help the Metropolitan Police locate vulnerable missing person Molly Dunnett who is missing from Norfolk.
Missing: Claudia Lawrence from York 
Claudia Lawrence, a chef at York University, has not been since 18th March 2009. Ms Lawrence was last seen in York at 3.05pm on 18th March 2009, as she was walking back towards her home on Heworth Road, York.
Claudia's body has never been found, nor a crime scene identified.
Reports suggest that a number of men in their fifties were arrested over Claudia's disappearance - but they were never charged. Reports also claim that a Sky reporter had been "warned off" investigating the case any further.
Unusually, Claudia Lawrence did not have any social media accounts, a computer, or even the internet on her phone - limiting some lines of inquiry.
Claudia was reported as missing on 20th March 2009, the day after she didn't turn up for work at the University of York.
Initial leads included:
- A man who became known as the "left-handed smoker", seen with a woman with brown hair on Claudia's way to work
- A cyclist reported seeing a middle-aged man standing outside Ms Lawrence's house between 6.45am and 6.55am
Police believed Claudia had left her house that morning as her bed had been made and there were obvious signs she'd had breakfast and used her toothbrush.
Her Samsung mobile phone (which has never been found) was switched off at 12.10pm.
On 2nd June 2009 Police offered a £10,000 reward and announced that they considered the investigation to be one of murder.
Detectives said that some of Ms Lawrence's relationships had "complexity and mystery to them".
Detective Superintendent Ray Galloway said:
"We believe there are certain areas of Claudia's life that remain a mystery.
"It is apparent that some of her relationships are complicated and are not known to her family,"
In July 2010 the investigation was scaled back.
In October 2013 forensic police officers searched Ms Lawrence's house and announced a full review of the case. New techniques were used to try and find evidence.
In March 2014 police announced that they had found new fingerprints at the home of Ms Lawrence, and that they were unknown fingerprints to them. DNA material was also found on other items - including a cigarette end which was found in her Vauxhall Corsa.
May of 2014 saw the first arrest in the investigation. A man in his 50s was arrested on suspicion of murder. He was released without charge some six months later.
In March 2015 another man in his 50s was arrested, but released the next day. In April 2015 three more men in their 50s were arrested in relation to the March 2015 arrest. However, in March 2016 the CPS decided that they do not have enough evidence for a "realistic prospect of conviction".
Detective Superintendent Dai Malyn. felt compelled to say:
"I am left with the inescapable conclusion that this case could still be solved if only people were honest with us.
"The fact that they are not is agonising for Claudia's family and they should be ashamed of themselves."
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Missing Person John Connelly - Officers are looking to trace John who has been reported missing.
Missing - 15-yr-old Dillon Day, described as white, slim build, blonde hair styled in a swept back style, last seen wearing black trousers & a white shirt.
KELLYCIA LAMVU is missing from Islington
Peter BROWN has been missing from Scarborough since early June 2019
Edele Tipping, 40, has been missing from the Abersoch area since 26/6/19.
- Essex Police Appeal: Have you seen this distinctive jewellery
- Cheshire Constabulary: Appeal after boy assaulted by a man in Poynton
- Appeal from Essex Police: following a serious collision on #A120 near Great Bromley
- LEEDS: Do you recognise this woman? Wanted for theft
- Anniversary appeal to catch killer of Wolverhampton teenager
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie