Hannah Lees is a missing 15 year old female from the Wandsworth area.
Missing: John Jackson from Wishaw General Hospital
Police are appealing for assistance from the public to help trace 38 year old John Jackson who has been missing from Wishaw General Hospital since Friday 8 March 2019.
John, who is from Lytham Saint Annes, Lancashire, was last seen in the hospital around 1030 am last Friday morning.
He is described as white, 5ft8 in height, of medium build, clean shaven, and has receding light brown hair. When last seen he was wearing a black leather jacket, brown jumper, dark denims and black trainers with a white sole.
Sergeant Gail Nicol, Motherwell Police Office, said today:
“John has been a patient at the hospital since January. As far as we are aware he didn’t live in Scotland prior to being admitted to the hospital so we don’t think he is familiar with the area, knows anyone here or indeed if he has travelled back south since leaving here.
“Medical staff advise that he should take daily medication which we don’t believe he has with him. He doesn’t appear to have any money with him either.
“He was found in Blantyre prior to being admitted to hospital, so we have been making enquiries there and with colleagues in Lancashire Police, as well as liaising with bus and taxi companies and British Transport Police to try and trace him but so far he has not been spotted.
“We would ask that people keep an eye for him and if he is seen, then please contact Motherwell Police Office via 101 quoting reference number 2018 of the 8 March 2019.
“We would also appeal to John himself to get in touch to let us know he is ok.”
Recently Updated Missing Persons
Can you help police find 41 y/o Gavin Bird who’s gone missing from Leigh on Sea?
Amilah Talukdare, aged 17, was last seen at 1pm yesterday, Tuesday, May 21, in Wellingborough.
Have you seen missing Patrick Walsh from Letchworth?
Have you seen missing teenager Stella Stuart?
Police are concerned for David Gerry missing from Torbay.
- Essex Police Appeal: John Palmer Murder - Up to £100,000 reward offered for information
- Thames Valley Police: Appeal for witnesses following a rape in Oxford.
- Mansfield Police Appeal: Do you recognise these women?
- Lancashire Constabulary Appeal: Detectives continue Parbold murder investigation
- Essex Police Appeal for witnesses after reported assault in the New Town area of Colchester.
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information after series of burglaries in Enfield
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE: Appeal for information to trace absconder Jason Sufi from HMP Springhill
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town
- Avon and Somerset Police Appeal: Off-duty officer assaulted after intervening in disturbance
- West Yorkshire Police: Appeal: Assault, Outside Maggie's Bar, Commercial Street in Halifax
- Halton Brook Police - Appeal for information after Kyujutsu Archery Center Burglary in Castlefields
- Lancaster Police: APPEAL following theft at jewellers, Church St, Lancaster
- WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE: Appeal Over Adbuction Of 12-Year-Old Girl In Leeds
- Surrey Police: Appeal for information following sexual assault in Reigate
- Police Scotland appeal following fatal crash on Inverness to Forres road near Brodie
- Warwickshire Police: Appeal after two attempted robberies
- Metropolitan Police: Appeal following raid at Sloane Street jewellers
- West Midlands Police appeal for information following fatal Aston collision
- Metropolitan Police: STABBING: Murder investigation launched in Harlesden
- Coventry Police: Appeal after teenagers racially abused and assaulted at knifepoint